Building School Improvement Plan (BSIP)
Below are Walden's goals for the 2021-2022 school year.
Goal 1: Each student will graduate college, career, and life-ready.
- 1.1 80% of Walden students will meet readiness benchmark as measured by the CCR Index.
- 1.2 Park Hill students will meet SEL benchmark as measured by the SEL Index. Walden's goal is to reach 69 on the SEL index by the end of the school year.
- 1.3 80% of Park Hill students will be proficient or advanced on the 21st Century Skills Assessment.
Goal 2: Ensure success for ALL students regardless of background.
- 2.1 Staff will receive professional development on CRE strategies at the beginning of the year and quarterly through our staff collaboration time.
- 2.2 Decrease the CCR Index gap between student demographic groups to 15%.
Teaching adolescents to be resilient, problem-solving and compassionate adults.